This report covers ten main topics:
- Waste streams containing nanomaterials.
- Behaviour and fate of nanomaterials in waste processes.
- Exposure of waste management workers to nanomaterials.
- Benefits and challenges of nanomaterials posed to the circular economy.
- Impact of nanomaterials on recycling.
- Main streams of nanomaterial recyclates.
- Recycling abatement systems residues.
- Potential for substitution of hazardous substances by nanomaterials in the recyclate streams.
- Emission of nanomaterials.
- Emission control and best available techniques.
The report can be found here.