- RPA is a market leader in the provision of policy and impact assessment services with a strong EU presence.
- RPA now employee owned!
- RPA invited to join Future50 programme
- Meg Postle appointed to DEFRA's Economics Advisory Panel
- RPA lauded as “highly recommended, reliable and experienced” REACH Authorisation partners
- RPA appointed to NHS Shared Business Services Framework!
Chemicals & REACH Compliance
Let our highly-skilled team of chemicals risk and hazard experts guide you through all aspects of regulation, authorisation and compliance read more →
Impact Assessment & Evaluation
Using thorough analysis, our consultants develop and implement effective objectives, indicators and policies across a wide range of industries read more →
Our water team offers innovative solutions and sustainable goals relating to all aspects of assessment and appraisal across the water sector read more →
Environment, Economics & Ecosystem Services
RPA's internationally recognised economists have evaluation experience across a broad spectrum of policies, programmes and legislative procedure read more →
RPA is pleased to announce it has been selected to join a collection of Norfolk and Suffolk's most innovative and ambitious companies.
read more →